Biotrue ONEday contact lenses start and end the day with more moisture than leading daily disposables. They maintain 98% of their moisture for up to 16 hours. You put a lot of demands on your eyes. You start early and keep busy till the end of day. Plus, you’re using digital devices more, which may make your contact lenses feel dry and uncomfortable. Biotrue ONEday is made of a unique material that works like the eye to form a dehydration barrier providing comfort all day long.
You are constantly changing where you are looking, whether reading, working on a computer, or driving, so it is important that your multifocal lenses keep up. Biotrue ONEday for Presbyopia daily disposable multifocal lens has a 3-Zone Progressive Design to help you see clearly and comfortably with your contacts, up close, far away, and in between.
All Biotrue ONEday contact lenses feature a unique dehydration barrier, which helps them maintain 98% of their moisture for up to 16 hours.
3-Zone Progressive Design
- Delivers clear binocular vision at all distances
- Seamless transitions between 3 zones provide an easy adaptation between key distances
This revolutionary new lens material, inspired by the biology of the eye:
- Provides clear, comfortable vision up close, far away, and in between
- Maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours
- UVA/UVB protection against harmful UV rays?
- Convenience and comfort of a daily disposable lens
Click here to know more about Baush and Lomb & their products.