Buy BioTrue ONEday Pack of 90 and get a Pack of 30 for free! Don’t miss this limited-time offer. Available for express delivery across UAE, KSA, and the rest of GCC.
This revolutionary new lens material, inspired by the biology of the eye:
- Matches the moisture level of the natural eye.
- Mimics one of your own tear’s barriers to dehydration, with a wetting agent enriched at the surface of the lens.
- High Definition Optics for crisp, clear vision — all day and into the evening.
- UV protection to help protect eyes along with sunglasses
- Lens Material: Nesofilcon A
- Lens Design: N/A
- Wetting Technology: N/A
- Water Content: 78%
- Oxygen Flux: N/A
- Visibility Features: Light blue visibility tint
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.2
- Centre Thickness: N/A
- Replacement Schedule: Daily
- Usage Schedule: Single use
Helps protect against the transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye.
WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. The effectiveness of wearing UV-absorbing contact lenses in preventing or reducing the incidence of ocular disorders associated with exposure to UV light has not been established at this time. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders.