- Lens Material: Somofilcon A
- Lens Design: center near, progressive intermediate, and peripheral distance
- Wetting Technology: WetLoc
- Water Content: 56%
- Oxygen Flux: 86 Dk/t (at -3.00D)
- Visibility Features: N/A
- Base Curve:?8.6
- Diameter: 14.0
- Centre Thickness: 0.07mm (at -3.00D)
- Replacement Schedule: Daily
Clarity 1 day multifocal from CooperVision lets you enjoy all the convenience of a daily disposable and?the healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel in one lens. It allows more oxygen to pass through to your corneas than hydrogel lenses. That?s important because it makes the lenses more ?breathable? for whiter, brighter eyes, and a healthier* lens-wearing experience.
Excellent All-Day Comfort You Can Count On. The WetLoc process creates a lens that naturally attracts and binds water molecules to the lens surface, so your eyes can stay moist and comfortable throughout your day.